Monday, September 5, 2011

Today's a Two-fer

Hello!

Getting caught up here. Today's challenge is Estrellasoap.com Peanut Butter Fudgie Mounds.  I was pretty stoked to find that I had all of the necessary ingredients already on-hand.


So I got to cooking.


You like that live-action shot of the stirring, don't you? ;-)

Sadly, my results turned out less-than-picturesque. They taste pretty darned excellent, however.  Messiness factor notwithstanding.

I also took care of making Day 2's challenge, The No Salt Shaker.

Here's my "creative" shot.



It reminds me of this sand sculpture my mom had around when I was a kid.


I guess now I know why mom never let me play with it.

Happy labor day to US readers and cheers to all!

1 comment:

  1. I bet they taste great with coconut milk! I did half plain almond and half chocolate almond :)

    ReplyDelete