Monday, September 19, 2011

Stuffed Shrooms

Today's challenge was Melissa's Stuffed Mushrooms. These things were TASTY. I mean, like, so good that they may end up on the Thanksgiving menu.

First you tear the stalks off your button shrooms (mine were actually baby cremini, 'cause I'm a rebel) and throw them in a food processor with some shallots, garlic, carrots, bread, rosemary (used fresh from the garden b/c I was out of dried) and parsley (which I omitted b/c something ate all of the parsley that used to reside in the garden). Once it's all mixed up, it looks like this:


Here's all my little caps, waitin' for their stuffing.


You take all that stuffing from the food processor, and cook it up in some melted margarine for a few minutes (which smelled HEAVENLY while it cooked).


Then you stick those puppies in your preheated-to-three-fifty oven for 15 minutes.


Mmm mmm good. We ate them ALL.

Toodles!

1 comment: